Wednesday, March 9, 2011

VW R32.

So I figured since this was my first blog  I have ever created before I would do it about a passion of mine.   Currently I am deeply involved in the car scene.  But not just any car scene to say, not the "riced" out hondas or anything along those lines but more of the clean and simple looking car but laying on the ground.  This is all dealing with stanced cars, that are lowered extremely low to the point where it is almost impossible to drive it on some roads.  Lowered cars with wide wheels, stretched tires, and crazy camber are what the new scene is, some people disagree with it but I am all for it and love it.

I currently drive a 2004 VW R32 that fills out this description.









those are a few photos that I had taken of my car when i drove down to Ocean City, Maryland in september of this year for a big car show called H20i.

The wheels are Tracer Tech 2s 18x8.5 and 18x10 and currently 1 of 2 sets of those wheels in 18s. 





No comments:

Post a Comment